Monday, December 3, 2012

Flip Chart Tutorials

The first flip chart tutorial I watch was converting a Smart Notebook file to a flip chart.  I really like this because I used many different smart notebook files in my previous district and I am so glad I have a way to convert and use them in my current classroom.  I am so glad I can use them again!!

Second video was searching Promethean plant for flip charts.  I have been searching for flip charts on certain topics and not always having luck.  The tips in the video will help me to narrow down my search and find useful flip carts to help expand my lessons. 

Last video was editing an existing flip chart.  Wow I could have used this a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to edit a flip chart I was trying to use for science.  I did not realize this was so simple.  Now I know and will definitely use this in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment