Writing is such a difficult task for so many students. I always hear I don't know what to write about. I don't like to write. I like the idea of using technology to help spark those students imaginations.
As teachers you still need to teach the basic steps of writing but then what. You still have those students who hate to write. From videos to storyboards kids are given opportunities to express their thoughts in other ways then just writing them down on a piece of paper.
Blogs and wikis are giving the students opportunities to collaborate with their writing. All of these new ideas and strategies are giving students the confidence they need to be better writers. It is alleviating some of the pressure students are feeling about having to write paper/pencil. This is just another way as educators we are preparing students for the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment